These Core Convictions governs the life and teaching of Durbanville Home Fellowship. We resolve to be true these core values in doctrine and practice.
1. Glorifying God in all our actions and decisions.
2. Sufficiency of Scripture as our only guiding principle for all of life and godliness.
3. Absolute dependency on Christ alone for all righteousness.
4. Trusting in God’s grace alone for salvation and spiritual growth.
5. Christocentric teaching and application.
6. Bible based worship and practice.
7. Biblical discipleship, loving fellowship and mutual encouragement.
8. Taking the gospel to our community and making disciples of Jesus Christ.
9. Looking at the interests of others above our own.
10. Teaching and practicing Christian unity among all cultures and languages.
11. Defending the sanctity of life.
12. Defending the sanctity of marriage.
13. Defending the inerrancy of Scripture.
Under construction. Soon to follow!